Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Chat_en_español

  • vstevens
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2004
      Hi Rita,

      I've put notices of both your chats, Sept 18 and Oct 15, at
      http://www.vancestevens.com/online_events.htm

      Question, it's not clear, will this chat be in Spanish? You mention that
      the audience is Spanish speaking (but a presentation in English to a group
      of Spanish speaking English teachers is not inconceivable). The online chat
      portion, this will be in Spanish or English? or both?

      Tom Robb has just posted an announcement to various lists regarding his
      Student List Project. Because I've been tracking work on this project since
      its Keypal days, I've added it to my page on Collaboration Online at
      http://www.vancestevens.com/collabor.htm#keypals

      You might also find some other leads to similar projects at
      http://www.vancestevens.com/collabor.htm#collaboration

      You might want to join lists yourself where you can post your projects to
      others and read appeals directly from others seeking collaborators. Two
      where I see such appeals often are NETEACH-L and TESLCA-L. For information
      on how to get on these lists see:
      http://www.vancestevens.com/listserv.htm

      Nice to have you back. Hope things are returning to normal with your
      family.

      Best,