Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Webheads & LearningTimes F-to-F Meeting in New York, NY!

  • Teresa Almeida d'Eça
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2004
      Dear Buth,

      What a fun-filled and exciting Big Apple vacation you've had! I'm really looking forward to the photo report of those special get-togethers with Mike and Valerie, and Jonathan and Hope. :-)

      Enjoy the time you have left! Above all, enjoy your daughter's company!!

      Hugs,

      Teresa
      Hello Webheads,

      This message is to inform you about my/our lovely face-to-face
      meeting for the first time with our wonderful friends from
      LearningTimes, Jonathan Finkelstein and Hope Kandel.

      . . .Cheers,

      Buth, (reporting from the Big Apple), :-)