Chat en español

  • Rita Zeinstejer
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2004
      Hi, friends!

      Times goes by, and though it's still early for a reminder, I'd like to invite those who can make it to a presentation I'll give here for a Spanish speaking audience made up of language teachers --English, Italian, Portuguese, French-- willing (hopefully ;-)) to know how to use Chat for language learning. I have translated, amended and enlarged my "Vindicating Chat" as the organizers want to have a different, more cosmopolitan audience.
      I have been slotted for an hour and a half, during which I'm planning to connect to YM to allow Spanish speaking members of this fabulous community to address the audience for just a couple of minutes, if possible. The starting time for the presentation is 5.30 pm GMT, so I'll get connected about 6.30, once I have "rushed" through slides, chatlogs, screenshots and pix for only an hour...
      Jean Michel, Karen and Maria have already offered their presence, thanks, guys!, please check times' suitability. We'll keep in contact.

      Btw, I've had no matches for my stds' project --the chat with other stds on September 18--, I guess it's difficult to find people of similar ages, level and interests. Anyway, if there happened to be any volunteer that you knew of, please post me a line.

      Thank you all, my best to all,

      Rita

    • Maria Jordano
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2004
        Hi Rita,

        I will try to attend, but I am not sure... By that
        time I will be in Granada. It will be the day after
        Isabel Perez's thesis defense, and I will stay there
        for some kind of celebration.

        Kind regards,

        Mar�a

        =====

        Mar�a Jordano de la Torre
        Avda. Men�ndez Pidal, s/n
        14071 C�rdoba, Spain/ Tfno. +34 957 212 130

        TI Office 1915 TI2 Office MariaJ_Ofc - www.mariajordano.com

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/goldrush