Webheads & LearningTimes F-to-F Meeting in New York, NY!

  • Buthaina
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 26, 2004
      Hello Webheads,

      This message is to inform you about my/our lovely face-to-face
      meeting for the first time with our wonderful friends from
      LearningTimes, Jonathan Finkelstein and Hope Kandel.

      Thursday afternoon, Dave Winet and I met with Jonathan and Hope over
      a lovely tea at a cafe in Manhattan. I took some pictures, of
      course, and would create a page to share with you another great,
      happy, unforgettable, moments we had with the people behind the
      Squirrels', :-)
      (To learn more about the Squirrels,please go:
      <http://www.learningtimes.org/about.html>)

      BTW, Jonathan is the founder and Executive Producer of LearningTimes
      and the President of the of the LearningTimes Network; and Hope is a
      member of the LearningTimes Editorial Board, and produces
      LearningTimes'library-focused programs and events.

      This kind of event is another evidence on how online communities of
      practice can make our wolrd feel great. Again, it felt like one of
      those warm and happy family get together events.

      Thank you LearningTimes and Webheads' for making this possible!

      Cheers,

      Buth, (reporting from the Big Apple), :-)
    • Teresa Almeida d'Eça
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2004
        Dear Buth,

        What a fun-filled and exciting Big Apple vacation you've had! I'm really looking forward to the photo report of those special get-togethers with Mike and Valerie, and Jonathan and Hope. :-)

        Enjoy the time you have left! Above all, enjoy your daughter's company!!

        Hugs,

        Teresa