Another Presentation?

  • Michael Coghlan
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 26 7:44 AM
      OK - who wants to get up early or stay up late to join me in another live
      Elluminate presentation on Thursday, September 2nd at 6.00 am GMT??? It
      will run till 7.30 am GMT. It's not a good time for people in the Americas,
      but it's reasonable if you are in Asia, the Middle East or Europe.

      TOPIC: Online Learning Communities at Work
      DURATION: 90 minutes

      I intend this to be a fairly informal presentation/workshop where I'll
      attempt to get the f2f and online audience discussing these questions with
      each other (f2f - f2f; online - online; f2f - online). It would be quite
      appropriate to drop in for any or all of this session. So if you showed up
      say in the second half hour I might just ask you to say a few words on the
      topic, and what you are doing personally, and have people ask you
      questions, and you could leave if you can't stay. So the structure of the
      session will be loose.

      Hopefully LearningTimes will agree to record and archive it for us.

      Is anyone game and able to join me at those times? The more the merrier for
      this occasion. Please let me know if you can.

      - Michael.

    • Maria Jordano
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 26 8:42 AM
        I will try to attend, Mike.

        Mar�a

        =====

        Mar�a Jordano de la Torre
        Avda. Men�ndez Pidal, s/n
        14071 C�rdoba, Spain/ Tfno. +34 957 212 130

        TI Office 1915 TI2 Office MariaJ_Ofc - www.mariajordano.com

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      • Susanne Nyrop
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 26 1:34 PM
          Hello Michael,

          I'll get back from my early morning run by then and join your session on
          Thursday Sept 2, 6 am GMT in LearningTimes.

          See you around,

          yours, Sus

          > OK - who wants to get up early or stay up late to join me in another live
          > Elluminate presentation on Thursday, September 2nd at 6.00 am GMT??? It
          > will run till 7.30 am GMT. It's not a good time for people in the
          Americas,
          > but it's reasonable if you are in Asia, the Middle East or Europe.
          >
          > TOPIC: Online Learning Communities at Work
          > DURATION: 90 minutes

        • Buthaina
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 26 11:20 PM
            Michael, I will be in upstate New York and will try to join you from
            my laptop at a hotel, in Albany.

            Buth

            --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Michael Coghlan

          • doris3m@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 27 11:54 AM
              Hi, Micheal! That's 2:00 am here in Venezuela but I'd love to join
              you. You can count on me. Thanks for this opportunity to share and
              learn.
              Keep on shining!
              Doris3m
            • Teresa Almeida d'Eça

                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 1, 2004
                  Hi Teresa - welcome back from holidays!

                  This presentation will be in LearningTimes office at
                  http://home.learningtimes.net/learningtimes?go=235631, NOT the Webheads room.

                  So Vance, Doris, Maria, Sus, Roslyn, Buth - please note the venue. I just
                  noticed that I didn't specify where in my earlier email.

                  Meet at http://home.learningtimes.net/learningtimes?go=235631 between 6.00
                  am and 7.30 am GMT, Thursday, September 2nd (about 6 hours from now).

                  - Michael