TI presentation on Ecosongs for Kids

  • Renata Suzuki
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 23, 2004
      For those of you interested in teaching (small) kids and the environment
      please come to TI for my first virtual presentation as a guest of Sue
      Roseman (an amazing fount of knowledge on teaching kids) to explore the
      songbook One Green Leaf together. This is at midnight GMTon the 24th, or 5pm
      Pacific US time on Tuesday 24th.
      See you there :-x
      Renata Suzuki

      K-3+ Resources - Ecology and Environment
      Event Type: After School Online
      Start Time: Aug 25, 2004, 9:00 AM Japan, Korea, Indonesia [GMT +09:00]
      Duration: 1 hour
      Leader: Susan Roseman (SusanR)
      Room: Comfy Conference Room
      A public conference room available for use by Tapped In members.
      Conference Room for new sites, projects and online resources for K-3
      Students and Teachers. The August 24 K-3+ Resources session will feature
      special guest Renata Suzuki. The topic is ecology and the environment . Join
      us for 15 Great Resources starring http://www.onegreenleaf.net/ and learn
      how you can readily integrate this GREAT site into most areas of your
      curriculum. Practical ideas on how to use this site will be presented. Join
      the K to 3 Resource Room where Sue posts the lesson tracks and additional
      information for K-3+ teachers. To join the K to 3 Resource group, go to the
      search tab/groups and enter The K to 3 Resource Room. Press the Find It
      button. Click on the room name and then join the group. The group name will
      then be added to the Favorite Places drop down menu.

    • Elderbob.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 25, 2004
        Kudos or "two poops" for Renata's masterful presentation last eve in TI.
        Not only was she very well prepared but her utilization of audio as part of
        her presentation is a great direction to take. The get together was well
        attended and host Susan Roseman saw to it that everyone was accommodated and
        that the group stayed on-task. There was a great discussion after the
        session and I think this is just one of what will be many, for Renata using
        this technique with blogging....Clap, Clap and take a bow Renata....

        ebob

        PS. Can we sing one more verse, please. Stay tuned for the comb and tissue
        paper kazoo band.

        _____

[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129t1kiqc/M=298184.5285298.6392945.3001176/D=gr
        oups/S=1705080709:HM/EXP=1093394714/A=2319501/R=0/SIG=11tq0u909/*http://www.
        netflix.com/Default?mqso=60185353&partid=5285298> click here

        <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.5285298.6392945.3001176/D=groups/S=
        :HM/A=2319501/rand=187538838>

        _____

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        e>

        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

      • Teresa Almeida d'Eça
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2, 2004
          Dear Renata,

          I'd love to read the log of your presentation. I was at TI just now, in the Comfy Conference Room, but I couldn't find it. Can you lend a helping hand?

          Teresa