Map of creativity - innovative educational projects

  • Dafne
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2004
      Dear Webheads,

      I got the message below and I thought it would be of your interest.

      Hugs,

      Daf (still packing to go back to Caracas. It seems an endless task :-(

      From: Siobhan Thomas <four@...>
      Subject: Map of Creativity

      I wanted to let everyone know about a project I am affiliated with:
      the
      Map of Creativity (for description see below). There are about 460
      projects innovative learning projects from all over the world
      currently
      on the Map (you may be surprised to find that your project or an
      innovative project you know of is already there. Of course, if they
      are
      not please add them!)

      Could you please share this information with anyone you know who might
      be interested?

      Kindest regards,
      Siobhan Thomas

      ABOUT THE MAP OF CREATIVITY
      The Map of Creativity is a user-friendly, interactive database of
      innovative educational projects throughout the world. Want to see some
      of the world's most interesting educational projects? Browse to your
      heart's content. Do you know of an innovative project to support
      creativity, learning, or play? Put it on the Map!

      The Map of Creativity is supported by the Next Generation Foundation
      (http://www.ngf.org.uk/flash.htm), an initiative that explores the
      idea
      that children are a largely undiscovered human resource in modern
      society, that their potential must be set free, and new opportunities
      for children's learning, creativity and play must be developed and
      encouraged in the 21st century.
    • MIAU
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2004
        Hola Daf,
        Great site, but you have to take some time to get familiar with it.
        ¿Cuándo regresas? Me imagino que después del RR, avísame.
        Saludos,
        María Irene

        From: Siobhan Thomas <four@...>

[...]

        extraneous text from the reply - Thanks!!plying to postings, please
        delete this footer and any other extraneous text from the reply -
        Thanks!!
        Yahoo! Groups Links