Re: query re: uploading photos to blogger

    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 28, 2004
      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Rita Zeinstejer"
      <rita@z...> wrote:
      > Dear friends,
      >
      > Could anybody remind me of the steps to follow to add photos to a
      blog in blogger.com? I have downloaded Picasa and Hello, as suggested
      in the program, but am at a loss to use them to insert a photo. I
      remember Vance once gave us some easy instructions, but can't find
      them either.

      Hi Rita,

      Sorry about the late response. We're addressing this issue in the
      workshops I'm giving in Tunisia right now and the pages explaining
      this are being refined on the Internet as we speak. It's a moveable
      feast, but you can find what you're looking for long about here:

      http://www.homestead.com/prosites-
      vstevens/files/efi/papers/tunisia2004/mahdia_wk2.htm#040728wed

      I may push some of the explanation down to Thu but eventually I'll
      put a TOC here that lists contents by topic.

      Here are the distilled instructions:

      There are three places you could put pictures in a blog hosted at
      http://www.blogger.com:

      In a Posting
      In the Blog heading through settings
      In the Blog side-bar through alteration of the template
      This document shows how to change the template so that pictures would
      appear there.
      It has instructions on resizing pictures.
      http://www.homestead.com/prosites-
      vstevens/files/pi/computing2/blogwork/blog_template.htm

      hth

      Best,