Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Chatlog for the TI Festival Webheads Presentation

  • Teresa Almeida d'Eça
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2004
      Great presentation and chat log, Elizabeth! A very nice round-up of Webhead work and Web pages.

      I really enjoyed the content. It was a pleasure to read. Thanks to all Webheads whho participated while I was getting my beauty sleep! ;-)

      I've added it to the WiA Index under "Live Events".

      Teresa

      PS: Tere--you might want to add this address to your
      collection of Webhead collaborations.