Chatlog for the TI Festival Webheads Presentation

  • Dr Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2004
      Some of you had a preview of this on Sunday morning,
      but here is the link to the chatlog Webpage I made:

      http://www.geocities.com/ehansonsmi/festival/chatlog.html

      Again thanks to all who participated. Hope you like
      the pictures! (And have a look at my Website while you
      are in the area.)

      --Elizabeth

      PS: Tere--you might want to add this address to your
      collection of Webhead collaborations.
    • Teresa Almeida d'Eça
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 28, 2004
        Great presentation and chat log, Elizabeth! A very nice round-up of Webhead work and Web pages.

        I really enjoyed the content. It was a pleasure to read. Thanks to all Webheads whho participated while I was getting my beauty sleep! ;-)

        I've added it to the WiA Index under "Live Events".

        Teresa