Dr. Salem

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 24, 2004
      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, salem mudallel
      <smudallel@y...> wrote:
      > Hi susan
      > thanks for your reply. Im a teacher of English at Al-Fateh Univ. in
      Libya. I've been teaching English for a long time. I'd like to
      participate may experience in the field of teaching EFL\ESL and ESP
      with colleagues all over the world. I claim to have fair enoung
      background in other fields of life. I like music. I play some
      instruments. I also like football.
      > yours
      > Dr. Salem

      Thank you for your introduction.

      I'm giving workshops in Tunisia just now
      http://vance2004tunisia.blogspot.com (and from there link to the main
      portal)

      Is this the Dr. Salem I met recently in Cairo?

      If so, or in any event, ahlan ...