REMINDER - TAPPED IN Festival starts July 21

  • Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2004
      Just a quick reminder--

      The Tapped In Festival starts on July 21. The Webheads
      presentation is July 22, 2:00 AM GMT (lousy for
      Europe, I know!) It's at 7:00 PM PDT July 21, which
      is not bad for the West Coast of the US and parts of
      South America; 11:00 AM July 22 in Korea, Japan,
      Indonesia, parts of Australia, etc. Please join our
      group at the On Tap Cafe.

      The Tapped In Festival, "Celebrate Online Learning,"
      is a 12-hour event, and there are lots of great
      discussions happening all day/night starting at 11:00
      AM GMT July 21, and ending at 3:00 AM GMT July 22.

      See the Tapped In Festival 2004 webpage at
      <http://ti2.sri.com/tappedin/web/festival/>
      and link to the time-zone friendly schedule of
      events to find what's happening in a zone near you.

      If you haven't been to Tapped In before, it's a great
      resource, free to teachers and students, and you may
      enter as a guest. Please join us to discuss our ongoing
      adventure in cyber learning!

      --Elizabeth