Re: Maracaibo & Tunisia

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 20, 2004
      we"re working out some bugs here. Discovered that if you log on to
      chat in Yahoo groups it puts you into Yahoo Messenger. That was a
      surprise. Starting to have fun here in Tunisia but still not fully
      functional.

      For one thing, no way to get online froĆ¹ my hotel room here in
      Mahdia, so Webheads session today is out for me (two a,m at any rate)

      enjoy ...

      Vance
      http://vance2004tunisia.blogspot.com

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "susannenyrop"