Kuwaiti Students & Webheads' Collaborative Web-Projects, (Spring 2004)

  • Buthaina Al Othman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2004
      Hello Webheads,

      This is a big Thank You message to Elizabeth, Bob, and Karen, for
      their great collaboration and cooperation in some web-based,
      asynchronous projects I created for my ESP, English for Science 162
      class at Kuwait University, during Spring 2004.

      The three Webheads assisted my science students complete a required
      final researched paper project.

      I have eventually completetd and published a webpage, providing more
      details and information, to document my Students & Webheads'
      Collaborative Web-Projects.

      You are welcome to view the page, here:
      <http://alothman-b.tripod.com/162s04project_webheads.htm>

      Thanks, again, Karen, Bob, and Elizabeth, :-)

      Best regards,

      Buth

      P.s I failed to upload the video-files of my students,I videotaped
      while they were presenting their final papers in-class. I have been
      struggling or trying to do so, since the semester ended in early
      June. So, please accept my apology for this late message.(I'll keep
      trying, though, so stay tune).