Re: HALLELUJAH and the show moves on

  • Buthaina Al Othman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 17, 2004
      Hi Vance, and all,

      Your program looks very organized and professional, as usual, Vance.
      I've noticed that you are going to use a few of the blog and
      learning management tools recently used by some Webheads; such as,
      the photoblog by buzznet and Nicenet. This, I think would add more
      F.U.N to the workshop. The Bibliography is excellent.The articles
      included are very useful and I have already printed out copies of
      few of them to share with colleagues, here,at Kuwait University.

      Everything seems neat and well designed. I hope we/Webheads could
      meet with you and your audience live, online, during the workshop.

      I'm sure the show is going to be fabulous, and I wish you the best
      of luck.

      Cheers!
      Buth

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, vstevens
      <vstevens@e...> wrote:
      > That's what webheads is all about, helping each other. I've
      already
      > congratulated Damian in online chat and private email, but I'll
      say it
      > again, congratulations, now take a break.
      >
      > I'm moving to Tunisia tonight, arriving in the morning. I get
      there about
      > an hour before Sunday noon GMT and I doubt I'll be fortunate
      enough to find
      > an internet connection between arrival and the drive down to
      Mahdia where
      > the workshops are being held, but you'll be in my thoughts, and if
      I can get
      > online I will, of course.
      >
      > Michael will be traveling to Amsterdam at about the same time.
      There is
      > Internet there, or maybe he'll find another hot spot.
      >
      > I DO plan to get online and meet you guys frequently over the next
      couple of
      > weeks as I'm training teachers in techniques for giving feedback
      online.

      > I prepared a description of my workshop, or I should say I'm
      working on one,
      > which you can find here:
      > http://www.homestead.com/prosites-
      vstevens/files/efi/papers/tunisia2004/mahdia.htm

      > There is a schedule of online events there, lifted from this page:
      > http://www.geocities.com/vance_stevens/online_events.htm#current
      >
      > Please check there and let me know if I have any inaccuracies so I
      can
      > correct them and meet you online. I'm hoping to involve my
      conference
      > participants once I meet them and you can meet them too and read
      their blogs
      > and all that stuff.
      >
      > Ok, gotta run, cya later,
      >
      > Vance