reviewing Hyperstudio for TESL-EJ

  • Arlyn Freed
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16 7:28 AM
      If anyone is using the newest version of Hyperstudio,
      I would very much like to have someone write a review
      of this program for TESL-EJ, as it would be helpful to
      educators. Please contact me at <teslej@...>
      and thanks very much. Please feel free to forward
      this mail to anyone you know who may be interested in
      this venture.
      Thanks again,
      Arlyn

      =====