Re: Recording of Yesterday's Session

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 7, 2004
      Michael ... just when you thought things were going smoothly ... !!!

      On that other topic, of the comments I've read so far, I like
      Renata's the best.

      Vance here, checking in from Beihai, China, way after what should be
      bedtime, but this cybercafe is still very crowded at this time of
      night, nearly one a.m.

      I'm updating my blog at http://vancestevens.buzznet.com (and Daf
      thanks for your comment)

      I'll be back on topic after July 14 when I gear up for two weeks of
      workshops in Tunisia. They're on tutoring online. I'm sure I'll
      think of some way to involve webheads.

      Best to all in this great group (and looking forward to meeting
      Yaodong in a few days)

      Incidentally I'm being shown around Beihai by the young lady (and her
      father) second from the right in the picture here
      http://www-writing.berkeley.edu/TESL-EJ/ej23/int.html

      All the best to all you incredible webheads,

      Vance

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Michael Coghlan
      <michaelc@c...> wrote:
      > At 10:56 PM 7/7/2004, you wrote:

      > I see what you mean Teresa - the same thing happens for me.
      Jonathan (I