TI Festival July 22, 02:00 GMT

  • Dr Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2004
      Tapped In Fifth Annual Festival: Celebrate Online
      Learning!

      The colored lights have been strung, the tents are up
      - all we need is the popcorn, the cotton candy, and
      YOU! Please come to fifth annual Tapped In Festival on
      July 21, 2004. Our theme this year is Celebrate Online
      Learning!

      See the schedule for this 12-plus hour event!
      <http://ti2.sri.com/tappedin/do/CalendarAction?Month=6&Year=2004&state=displayExtCalendar>

      Certificates of Participation will be offered for
      members and guests who register for three hours of
      events. (Continuing Education Credits for the
      certificates are determined by individual educational
      institutions.)

      Webheads are on at July 22, 02:00 GMT (7 PM July 21,
      San Francisco) in
      The On Tap Cafe
      To enter, type /join ElizabethH or /enter
      TapCafe
      Add the On Tap Cafe to your Favorite Places for
      a fast entry!

      Elizabeth Hanson-Smith is moderator for the Webheads
      event. Our topic:
      Reflection through Experience and Experiment with
      the Web

      A full description with links is available at the TI
      Calendar. Please join us to discuss our ongoing
      adventure in cyber learning.