Welcome back to WIA, Jacqui :-)

  • Susanne Nyrop
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5 12:56 PM
      Hi all Daf fans,

      I'm just curious; did anyone hear anything from our dear Dr.Chat & her
      backing group in Valencia? I met earlier with Bee, Bob Jean Michel & Aiden
      in YM and we exchanged some thoughts about the excitement of the day, and
      when they might eventually get in touch - because of local habits of meal
      times :-)

      Then, serendipitously I happened to invite a dormant Webhead, Jacqui Cyprus
      and she happily joined us for a very informative anf fun chat where she told
      us abnout her research studies of preservice teacehrs using ICT, and her
      earlier project with advanced EFL students working with video material, and
      Aiden showed great interest of perhaps using some of this material for HER
      essay writing students. Then Bob joined us and it appears that Jacqui is
      currently located in Texas too, so they had a nice chat while I was away for
      dinner, about Texan matters. Jacqui has been active earlier, she is a
      former graduate TESOL student of Elizabeth & I have her name on my old YM
      friends list because she once helped me a lot with some Macintosh related
      problems.

      So, Jacqui, just this little welcome message with a hope that you will
      return among the active participants, moving from being an active reading
      lurker :-))

      sus