Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Celebrating dr.Chat Daf tomorrow

  • J. H. Steele
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2004
      Congratulations, Dr. Chat Daf. I would love to be at your celebration tomorrow, but I will be in a meeting starting at about that same time (12:00 GMT).

      I'm sure you're relieved to be finished. If your brain feels empty, that's common for the first week or two after a defense.

      John (Dr. Cat)

      John H. Steele, Ph.D. (in Webheading)
      Professor, Department of English
      University of Puerto Rico at Aguadilla