Fwd: Invitations - Technology and Social Justice

  • Michael Coghlan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2004
      Hi everyone,

      This is late notice but this event on Wednesday, June 2, 2004, at 19:30:00
      GMT may be of interest to some of you.

      Free registration for the event is available for those who are
      "the only representative from an educational institution located outside
      the United States" (see http://www.tltgroup.org/BCCOOCNavPage.htm#CompReg)

      I'd like to go but it is 5.00 am for me,

      - Michael.

      Participate in 1st EXPLORATORY online event about