Good Morning from Kassel & search for TI guide

  • Eva Wilden
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2004
      Dear webheads,

      for those of you who don't know me, yet: I was in the Becoming a Webhead
      workshop earlier this year which was a fantastic experience for me and I
      learned a lot. I teach EFL teaching methodology at Kassel University in
      Germany and also I pursue a dissertation in the field of computer-assisted
      language learning and teaching. Sus invited me to join this list which I
      gladly accepted. Thanks, Sus!

      Sus also suggested that I post the following request on this list: I'm
      currently teaching a class of university students on Intercultural Learning
      Online an on June 24 we're going to have a session on live meetings on the
      net in which I would love to introduce them to TI (Tapped In). It would be
      great to give them a tour of TI. Would any of the TI experts be willing to
      do such a tour for my students? BjB from TI helpdesk agreed to do the tour
      if I cannot find someone else but since I am in Central Europe and she is in
      the US it would be 5am her time which is far too early in my eyes...! The
      chat would be at 11am CET (GMT +1) and my students would have about 30 to 40
      minutes to chat with you. Please, let me know if you could be available.

      I look forward to reading your messages and chat with you from time to time
      at TI. :-)

      Have fun!

      Eva