RE: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: who's planning to be in San AntonionextMarch?

  • Mercedes Rossetti
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2004
      Hi Vance:
      Who would be (1) able, and (2) willing to commit, to handling the
      multitasking at the conference end? I mean juggling the web cams,
      keeping the voice chats open, dealing with text feedback from the
      virtual audience, each in a separate window, while trying to present,
      emcee, and keep the computer from crashing, all at the same time?

      This is what I can do today, of course nobody knows what I will have learnt by the time I get to San Antonio:

      * manage chat and handle presentations, discussions, misunderstandings, etc. in synchronous tools.
      * can present online.
      * provide my limited tech expertise in webcams
      * I really don´t know how to keep computers from crashing, not even mine!

      If this is of any help, count me in.

      Kind regards to everybody,

      Meche