RE: [evonline2002_webheads] Latest news about session with Spanis h teachers :-)

  • cbauer-ramazani@smcvt.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2004
      Dear Dafne,

      I just got to reading your recount of what had to be a hair-raising
      experience. Honestly, you made the best out of a bad situation, and what
      more could you have done? I am absolutely sure if you asked for a show of
      hands, you would find yourself in good company-these things do happen, and
      they happen unexpectedly, but being the good teacher you are, you turned the
      bad situation into a teaching moment. Locked doors-I've had them even at my
      own institution. Now I know to call ahead of time to double-check that the
      doors have been opened-this has saved me several times for chats with my
      online class. I will also never forget the time that the Internet went down
      in the Electronic Village during my presentation at the Internet Fair (this
      never happens in the EV, right!!??), and then it happened again the next
      day! Oh well, I did the same thing you did-I described what I had to say.

      I'm glad you and the participants were able to reap the benefits of your
      presentation anyway, and they all look very happy in the pictures!

      Christine
      Christine Bauer-Ramazani