who's planning to be in San Antonio next March?

  • vstevens
    Message 1 of 36 , May 21, 2004
      Hi everyone,

      Quick show of hands ... can you let me know who is planning almost 99%
      definitely to be in San Antonio for the conference next year? This is so in
      case we need someone to handle online events at that end we know who we can
      coordinate these things with.

      Ok, looking out there for any hands ...

      Vance
    • raedithr@aol.com
      Message 36 of 36 , Apr 4, 2005
        Hello all,
        I have just returned this morning from San Antonio after a visit with
        family. I enjoyed so much meeting all of you there and look forward to getting to
        know you better over the coming years.
        Rae