RE: [evonline2002_webheads] Saving a streaming audio speech as a file

  • Elderbob.com
    Message 1 of 16 , May 5, 2004
      Check out www.transom.org
      Not only a great site about audio and interviewing, but it also has a great
      archive.
      Right now, it is headlining a marvelous Flash Animation with a great
      dialogue. Absolutely worth checking out.

      elderbob

      _____

      Message 2 of 16 , May 5, 2004
        Wonderful site elderbob...thanks a million...filing it in my favourites
        right away
        Warm regards from Brazil,
        Bee

        Barbara Dieu
        Lycée Pasteur, Sao Paulo, Brazil

        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx