IATEFL TTEd conference in Germany, June - reminder

  • Nicky Hockly
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3 1:06 AM
      REGISTRATION FOR IATEFL TTEd / VHS CONFERENCE COLOGNE, GERMANY 18-20 JUNE 2004

      Dear Colleagues,

      We’d like to remind you about the joint IATEFL TTEd SIG (Teacher Trainers and Educators Special Interest Group) / VHS Köln conference to be held in Cologne, Germany from 18-20 June.

      The theme of the conference is ‘Cultures and Contexts’, and we will be exploring the topic of culture(s) in Teacher Education. The plenary speakers are Adrian Holliday (Friday), Prof. Hans Eberhard Piepho (Saturday), and Robert Gibson (Sunday).

      We have an excellent line up of speakers – the full programme, speaker abstracts and further information can be found on the TTEd website at http://www.ihes.com/ttsig/index2.asp

      Remember that you can also register online via the website – or register via fax/post.

      Please contact the conference organisers (see below) if you need any more information, and we hope to see you in Cologne next month!

      Best regards,

      Nicky Hockly nickyhockly@...

      Beate Blüggel beate.Blueggel@...

      Conference Organisers