Re: May 14-18 Tutor Mentor Conference RE: [evonline2002_webheads] Digest Number 764

  • Teresa Almeida d'Eça
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2004
      Dear Andrew,

      This conference sounds very interesting. I will surely listen in. It's a great time for me because Friday is my day off and then the weekend.

      Thank you for such nice words about my very recent presentation. And thank you again for making the Alado Webhead Room available!

      You can count on my contribution in the Webheads slot. I hope to be at TI tomorrow to discuss that. If I can't make it, go along and decide if there's anything you want me to do and just let me know.

      Hugs,

      Teresa

      To all Webheads:

      City Colleges of Chicago will be hosting a five day conference on Tutoring
      and Mentoring Best Practices at our Richard Daley College Campus beginning
      May 14 thru May 18.