sorry for any inconvenience

  • venny_sou
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2004
      Dear Friends:

      Thanks for Ismail's sending out my mail and other friends' awareness
      and regards. I hope there is no one get any damages after me.

      I received the URL from one of my studnets in my pal list, and
      clicked and loggein in. Please be aware any fake yahoo log in URL
      from now on. This is an example:
      http://gamers_online.tripod.com.br/index.html

      I've sent mail with the url to yahoo in the US and Taiwan, but they
      seem to have receive some already and only answered me with a
      automatical reply message. And yahoo Taiwan has put a warning in
      their log in web (in Chinese)
      http://tw.promo.yahoo.com/member_security/member_security.html
      http://tw.promo.yahoo.com/member_security/sample.html
      As I check my yahoo mail account by POP3, I never notice such a
      warning before. Anyway, I don't think yahoo will do anything more.

      The good news is the only damage so far is my yahoo account.
      Please forgive my carelessness. Delete Vennysou from your pal list.
      I'll use venny_sou as my ID from now on. I'm sorry for causing any
      inconvenience to you.

      The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen
      or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.
      Su, Cheng-chao
      http://venny.myweb.hinet.net/
      http://TaiMOO.ntjcpa.edu.tw:7000/