Tere´s presentation

  • bwjdieu
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29, 2004
      Dear Tere,
      I am sorry I could not make it this morning. I think our provider was doing maintenance service and I had a very unstable connection (on and off) until 9 in the morning.
      I hope all went well and that other people managed to log into Alado.
      Warm regards from Brazil,
      Bee

      Barbara Dieu
      Coordinator Foreign Language Dept.
      EFL Teacher
      http://members.tripod.com/the_english_dept/index.html
      Lycée Pasteur, Sao Paulo, Brazil
      Homebase This is Our Time Project
      http://www.timeproject.org
    • Michael Coghlan
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 29, 2004
        Likewise Teresa. I'm really sorry I wasn't there yesterday. I had an
        incredibly long work day, and then had to go and retrieve my daughter's car
        from where it was broken down and when that was all over it was way past
        your presentation time. I hope it went well.

        - Michael.

        At 02:19 AM 4/30/2004, you wrote:
        >Dear Tere,
        >I am sorry I could not make it this morning. I think our provider was
        >doing maintenance service and I had a very unstable connection (on and
        >off) until 9 in the morning.
        >I hope all went well and that other people managed to log into Alado.
        >Warm regards from Brazil,
        >Bee
        >

        >Barbara Dieu
        >Coordinator Foreign Language Dept.
        >EFL Teacher
        >http://members.tripod.com/the_english_dept/index.html
        >Lycée Pasteur, Sao Paulo, Brazil
        >Homebase This is Our Time Project
        >http://www.timeproject.org

      • Fernanda Rodrigues
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1 2:39 AM
          Dear Teresa
          I'm sorry I could not be at your presentation. I was at school the whole
          morning.

          Fernanda

          Fernanda Rodrigues
          Escola Secundária Sebastião da Gama