Re: Chris's session today

  • CJones
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2004
      Hi, Rita, and all,

      Yes, we will have followup. On Wednesday I'll give each group a
      chance to say how their conversations went. For Monday, each student
      has to write two paragraphs. The first paragraph is your answers to
      the questions--written in complete sentences. The 2nd pargraph is to
      write their impressions of this experience.

      Chris Jones

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Rita Zeinstejer"
      <rita@z...> wrote:
      > Dear Chris,
      >
      > Assessing the mechanics, the students who participated took
      respectful turns to speak, ask and answer. Did you assign any follow-
      up task on the information gathered?