Re: volunteers needed Mon., April 26, 16:25 GMT

  • CJones
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 25, 2004
      Dear Webheads,

      You've once again pulled through with fantastic support for a
      synchronous communication project! I had 12 of you volunteer to help
      and at least 3 others who sent their regrets that they wouldn't be
      able to help.

      I sent out personal messages to the first 6 who volunteered, and I
      apologize for not getting back to the rest of you sooner. I went to
      San Diego Friday night and then worked on trails at Cuyamaca Rancho
      State Park yesterday as part of Earth Day. It was a beautiful day,
      and I really enjoyed it. However, it took a toll on my energy. I've
      been really tired all day and had a migraine as well this morning.

      I don't need any more volunteers and will be sending a detailed
      message to those who have already volunteered shortly.

      Chris Jones

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "CJones"
      <edtec2002@y...> wrote:
      > Dear Webheads,
      >
      > I need 4 volunteers who can help me with a project my intermediate
      > level ESL students will be doing next Monday. This will be on
      Monday,