I met a webhead's daughter :-)

  • Dafne
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 23, 2004
      Dear All,

      Yesterday, I met Jean Michel's daughter. She is studying in France,
      and she came to Valencia to spend 3 days with relatives. JM asked her
      to contact me, and she did, as usual, here is my web report of the
      f2f encounter:
      http://www.geocities.com/dygonza/wia1/jacqueline.html

      Enjoy,
      Daf
    • Teresa Almeida d'Eça
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 23, 2004
        Dear Daf,

        Thanks for another pleasant and lively page about what I believe is a first-timer in Webheads history (please correct me if I'm wrong): meeting with a Webhead relative, not with the Webhead himself!

        Jean Michel, congrats on your beautiful daughter! That same evening Daf told me that they had enjoyed meeting so much that they didn't stopp talking for two hours! She also told me that your daughter is doing post-graduate work in France. Way to go!

        Hugs both,

        Teresa

        ---

      • María
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 24, 2004
          Thanks Daf!

          That's reminds me of our encounter, and many others! I was thinking
          that I have been in Cadiz three time during this Holly Week and I
          would have met your son, Babara! Next time, if he is still there I
          will try to meet him and make some photos to upload...-if his mother
          gives his consent...;)

          Kind regards,

          María

          --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Dafne" <dygonza@y...>
          wrote:
          > Dear All,
          >
          > Yesterday, I met Jean Michel's daughter. She is studying in France,
          > and she came to Valencia to spend 3 days with relatives. JM asked her
          > to contact me, and she did, as usual, here is my web report of the
          > f2f encounter:
          > http://www.geocities.com/dygonza/wia1/jacqueline.html
          >
          > Enjoy,
          > Daf
        • Barbara Dieu
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 25, 2004
            Jacques has already left Maria, he was in Cadiz for two months working on
            his BA project but is back in Brazil .
            I have another son living in Barcelona, who is currently working on a
            project in Lisbon...he called Tere but his hours are impossible so they have
            not yet been able to meet f2f yet. I hope he can manage.
            Hope you can all visit Brazil one day :-)
            B.

            Barbara Dieu
            Lycée Pasteur, Sao Paulo, Brazil

            wrote:
            > Dear All,
            >
            > Yesterday, I met Jean Michel's daughter. She is studying in France,
            > and she came to Valencia to spend 3 days with relatives. JM asked her
            > to contact me, and she did, as usual, here is my web report of the
            > f2f encounter:
            > http://www.geocities.com/dygonza/wia1/jacqueline.html
            >
            > Enjoy,
            > Daf

            Yahoo! Groups Links
          • Maria Jordano
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 25, 2004
              Ohh...

              Well, in other ocassion... ;)

              Mar�a

              =====

              Mar�a Jordano de la Torre
              Avda. Men�ndez Pidal, s/n
              14071 C�rdoba, Spain/ Tfno. +34 957 212 130

              TI Office 1915 TI2 Office MariaJ_Ofc - www.mariajordano.com

              http://photos.yahoo.com/ph/print_splash
            • Teresa Almeida d'Eça
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 25, 2004
                Bee,

                I also hope that Jean Marc can also make dinner one evening, even if late. I don't mind. And I'd love to meet him.

                Please tell him that I'll have no more trips (long or short) in May, but I may go to Valencia at the beginning of June. BTW, Bee, are you going over to Barcelona in June?

                Brazil again for me? Who knows? I have several very nice friends in different places, you included, of course, which would make it all the more interesting.

                Hugs,

                Teresa

                . . .