Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Digest Number 740

  • vstevens
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7 8:46 PM
      Hi Christine et al,

      Yes, we'll eventually link up all this stuff. I've got a busy weekend
      planned. I guess everyone is pretty jammed up after a week off work from
      TESOL. I'm supposed to give a presentation in Abu Dhabi today and then stay
      at work and mark papers, then leave there to teach diving this evening.
      Tomorrow I take the students diving and then prepare for classes Sat, and
      grade reports are due Sunday. If I can find a moment I'll try to update our
      PCI pages with lots of followup pics and such like.

      Meanwhile, thanks for the URL. I actually had that one. The handouts for
      the 5 presentations I did at this last conference are all linked from the
      top of my home page at http://www.vancestevens.com/ . The direct link for
      these handouts is http://www.vancestevens.com/papers/index.html#tesol2004 .
      Christine's handout has been up there since before the conference.

      I managed to steal some moments at work yesterday to put my powerpoint
      slides online from the colloquium I did with Andy Chao, Jim Kohn, David
      Nunan, and Lillian Wong. Enjoy:

      http://www.homestead.com/prosites-vstevens/files/efi/papers/tesol/colloquium2004/fun00.htm

      nice to see so many good friends in Long Beach, and hope all have arrived
      home safely,