RE: [evonline2002_webheads] Digest Number 740

  • cbauer-ramazani@smcvt.edu
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2004
      Hi Vance,

      I'm not sure if you are looking for the Internet Fair presentations also,
      but the handout for the EV ONLINE 2004 presentation, "Professional
      Development through EV ONLINE 2004 Sessions, January 26-March 5," can be
      found at
      http://academics.smcvt.edu/cbauer-ramazani/TESOL/2004/InternetFair/EV2004.ht
      <http://academics.smcvt.edu/cbauer-ramazani/TESOL/2004/InternetFair/EV2004.h
      tm> .

      Christine

      Christine Bauer-Ramazani

      Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 12:53:45 -0000

      From: "Vance Stevens" <vstevens@...>

      Subject: Re: electronic handouts from the TESOL PCI

      Hi all,

      I'm back home now. Next step is to augment the PCI portal with

      a 'record' of the event. I've got a number of photos which I'll sort

      through. Ismail's contribution will be included. If anyone else has

      any web documents referencing any of our events at TESOL please point

      us to them.

      Thanks,

    • vstevens
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2004
        Hi Christine et al,

        Yes, we'll eventually link up all this stuff. I've got a busy weekend
        planned. I guess everyone is pretty jammed up after a week off work from
        TESOL. I'm supposed to give a presentation in Abu Dhabi today and then stay
        at work and mark papers, then leave there to teach diving this evening.
        Tomorrow I take the students diving and then prepare for classes Sat, and
        grade reports are due Sunday. If I can find a moment I'll try to update our
        PCI pages with lots of followup pics and such like.

        Meanwhile, thanks for the URL. I actually had that one. The handouts for
        the 5 presentations I did at this last conference are all linked from the
        top of my home page at http://www.vancestevens.com/ . The direct link for
        these handouts is http://www.vancestevens.com/papers/index.html#tesol2004 .
        Christine's handout has been up there since before the conference.

        I managed to steal some moments at work yesterday to put my powerpoint
        slides online from the colloquium I did with Andy Chao, Jim Kohn, David
        Nunan, and Lillian Wong. Enjoy:

        http://www.homestead.com/prosites-vstevens/files/efi/papers/tesol/colloquium2004/fun00.htm

        nice to see so many good friends in Long Beach, and hope all have arrived
        home safely,