FW: PRESS ANNOUNCEMENT: HORIZONLIVE AND WIMBA ANNOUNCE COMBINATIO N

  • cbauer-ramazani@smcvt.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2004
      Dear fellow Webheads,

      You may have seen this announcement elsewhere. If so, I apologize for the
      duplication.
      Since Webheads has been working with Wimba in a number of environments, I
      thought it would be good to know what exciting new developments are
      happening at Wimba. This merger sounds very exciting.
      I just asked our IT people to check if Wimba is compatible with the learning
      management system (formerly known as "course management system") eCollege,
      which I use to deliver my online CALL course.

      Christine
      Christine Bauer-Ramazani
      School of International Studies phone: 802-654-2642
      Saint Michael's College fax: 802-654-2595
      One Winooski Park
      Colchester, VT 05439-0253

      web site: http://academics.smcvt.edu/cbauer-ramazani/
      online CALL course: