Using Smartboards!

  • Ismail Fayed
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2004
      Dear Colleagues,

      Our university has installed two smartboards today in our university
      rooms. We received a small demo about using it of course. This
      facility works as an interactive datashow/ projector that you can
      use in many interesting ways.

      Insipte of my long experience with such facilities, buttttt, I felt
      like using the PC for the first time. I would like to ask those of
      you who are familiar with using this facility, in a language
      classroom, about some creative ways/ activities to use it. I can
      show web site, online conferences, students, materials, etc.. But, I
      need some of your genius ideas. Also, I would appreciate if you
      would recommend some smartboard softwares that I can install and use
      with it.

      Thanks a million in advance,
      Ismail.