chat logs from PCI

  • CJones
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2004
      Hi, all,

      First, let me express my personal thanks to all of you who were
      online to chat with the PCI participants last Tuesday. I know many of
      you were onhand for hours, and much of that time there wasn't a lot
      going on. Thank you, thank you, thank you for being there!

      The participants seemed truly impressed with what can be done and
      enthused about using the various tools we showed them. That is
      largely because you were there when we needed you!

      If any of you have chat logs, would you copy them into email messages
      and send them to me directly at edtec2002@.... I'll post them
      on a web page and send Vance the links to add to our portal page. In
      particular, if you have any archived chats from Yahoo Messenger, that
      would be great. I think I have most of what transpired on TI.
      Conversely, if you want to put them on a web page yourself, you could
      send Vance the link. I was too preoccupied to get photos of your web
      cams, so if you have screen shots, send them or post them as well.

      Chris