Re: electronic handouts from the TESOL PCI

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2004
      Hi all,

      I'm back home now. Next step is to augment the PCI portal with
      a 'record' of the event. I've got a number of photos which I'll sort
      through. Ismail's contribution will be included. If anyone else has
      any web documents referencing any of our events at TESOL please point
      us to them.

      Thanks,

      Vance

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "CJones"