Skip to search.

Re:Tesol Photos

  • Ismail Fayed
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6, 2004
      Dear Chris and Arlyn,

      Thanks for your reply. In fact, I am looking at this folder as a
      space for compiling all the logs, materials, etc.. that relate to
      the PCI and any other interesting session(s) webheads attended
      during the convention. Arlyn earlier called for software review
      since she won't be able to attend and I thought that this would be
      helpful if we gather all information and materials related to the
      whole convention in one place.

      Thanks again,
      Ismail.