TESOL 2004: Just a reminder: Call for Media

  • Arlyn Freed
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2004
      Please excuse cross posting:

      TESOL: Just a reminder: Call for Media
      Just a reminder:

      Just wanted to remind those of you currently in Long
      Beach at the TESOL convention to please keep an eye
      out for new and exciting software, web sites, textbook
      support web materials, etc., that could be reviewed in
      TESL-EJ's Media Reviews section.

      If you find something of interest, please forward this
      information to me (name of item and publisher) at
      <teslej@...>;
      I would be most grateful. We are always on the
      look-out for new materials to use in and out of the
      classroom for our media reviews.

      Thank you very much,

      Ms. Arlyn Freed
      Media Reviews Editor