Thank you, Webheads!

  • Dr Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31 3:13 PM
      I add my thanks to Vance's--you were magnificent.
      I am sorry for the periods when you had to "twiddle
      your thumbs" waiting for us. It was a lot of cat
      herding, even for 5 of us here on land.
      The participants seemed very impressed and excited
      about doing more online, and we hope wome will be
      joining us in WiA.
      Thanks so much for supporting us. We will see you
      again online soon!
      --Elizabeth