Re: Alado site looking sharp for PCI tomorrow

  • Ismail Fayed
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 30, 2004
      Hi Dafne & all,

      I am trying to use tapped in once again and contacted the university
      system administrators for solutions about the connection, but till
      now I don't know what is wrong with the java chat. I can't use
      certain port from the university because of the firewall and the
      server here..

      Anyhow, I will try to be available with you through Alado and YM or
      any other platforms you would suggest.

      Best wishes to all presenters and participants,
      Ismail.

      Dafne <dygonza@y...> wrote:
      > Hi Vance and All,
      >
      > I have just talked to Andy and he will set the room for 30
      people :-) isn't he great?

      > FYI, we will be meeting at Tapped In for our PCI, and from there
      we will be going to the different venues according to the program:
      http://www.geocities.com/vance_stevens/papers/evonline2002/pci2004.ht
      m#eventschedule