Kinko's

  • Barbara Dieu
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29 3:08 PM
      Kinko's is a blessing! I remember my trip with 45 students to the West of
      the USA in 1998, which we documented online. Every evening after tugging
      the students in bed, I used to sneak out of the many motels along the way to
      find a Kinko's and upload all the photographs (taken with a digital Mavica)
      and texts of the day to our webmaster in Sao Paulo. Sometimes I felt like
      Indiana Jones (the little tune was always in my mind)
      If you are interested in what came out of it you may view it at:
      http://members.tripod.com/~USAConnection/index2.htm

      Barbara Dieu
      Lycée Pasteur, Sao Paulo, Brazil