RE: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Enhancing online communities with voice and webcams

  • gobaad Yusuf
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 27, 2004
      Dear Dafne,

      Thank you for the invitation. Please include me in the list of expected participants. It will be very late here in the UAE, but will try to stay for most of the presentations.
      Gobaad

      Dafne <dygonza@...> wrote:
      Hi Bob,

      No, you are not late, and I will include you in the list of online participants if you tell me so. You can attend parts of the session or all of it, just let me know, your presence and help are always welcome and appreciated :-)

      Cheers,
      Daf

      "Elderbob.com" <elderbob@...> wrote:
      I may be too late for this, but is there any way I can help. I am available
      if you need me...just write.

      ebob

      _____