comment line on Blogger

  • Barbara Dieu
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2004
      So, it
      > appears to be a rudimentary blog - probably because it is free. I
      > didn't realize no one could post; learning every day,

      Hello Laine,

      Blogger is very simple and rudimentary as you say, but free and very easy
      to use with the students exactly because it has not frills. However, you can
      jazz it up with a Haloscan comment line which gives you a script to be added
      to the template. http://www.haloscan.com
      This is what I usually do. It's not difficult.

      Check out the result at:
      http://beewebhead.blogspot.com

      Warm regards from Brazil,
      Bee