Re: Laine's demo and blog

  • Helaine Marshall
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 23, 2004
      Chris, Sus, and all,
      Thank you for your upbeat comments on the demo and blog. I have
      searched in the blog site and found that blogger.com only allows
      posting by me or team members I invite and submit individually, which
      would be a pain in this case, since we all write here anyway. So, it
      appears to be a rudimentary blog - probably because it is free. I
      didn't realize no one could post; learning every day,
      Laine
      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "CJones"
      <edtec2002@y...> wrote:
      > Dear Laine,
      >
      > I couldn't be present at your session yesterday because I was in
      > class all the but the first 15 minutes of the time you were
      > originally given. However, I read your blog about how it went.
      First,