Re: [evonline2002_webheads] buddy listing in YM - privacy concerns

  • Dr. J. H. Steele
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2004
      Sus,

      That was supposed to be MY line - but I didn't bother really checking on it
      (something I usually do before posting). Thank you for reminding us of the
      need to beware of hoaxes. But privacy still remains a great concern of mine.
      One thing I did notice once I eliminated ICQ and YM was that my level of
      SPAM went down.

      John (Dr. Cat)

      Prof. John H. Steele, Ph.D.
      University of Puerto Rico at Aguadilla