YM features & Peace

  • Karen Garcia
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11 7:29 AM
      Hi Everybody,

      I must report that the features presented by Yaoding,:

      " .... a new type of buddy list will appear after you have sent it! This
      new buddy list tells you exactly where someone is, who they are talking to
      and all. "

      did not emerge after my quick adherence to the instructions. Sending a
      message to the buddy list does distribute the information, but adds no other
      function regarding communication patterns of that group.

      Our discussion about privacy issues is important since we forget that this
      medium is totally public. Also, consequences of our communication
      potentially different in different parts of the world. I would like to find
      out where Yaoding's message originated from.

      I also echo Bees' belief ". that there MUST BE a peaceful way to construct
      caring, solidar(it)y and fair world for all and we must, at every moment,
      engage ourselves in reaching this goal.

      Peace,

      Karen GarcĂ­a