Re: wia logos

  • Dafne
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 7, 2004
      Dear Webheads,

      In order to select a logo for WiA, please check all the proposed
      logos on the following page, and then go to the Polls section of the
      Webheads in Action YG, and vote for your favorite.

      http://www.geocities.com/bawebhead/pics/votelogo.htm

      Daf

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Teresa Almeida d'Eca"
      <tmvaz@m...> wrote:

      > Dear friends,
      >
      > Following our interesting chat earlier today, I've just uploaded
      three possible logo versions (in the same file) to the BaW Yahoo
      Group.

      > It's in Files and it's called 3wialogos.
      >
      > I personally vote on the round version because I think it conveys
      the idea of Webheads all over the world.

      > Besides Vances' versions and Sus' WIAbluestamp, all in the same
      Files section, Fernanda also has her own version at

      > http://mfr.doc.info/wia.jpg
      >
      > Looking forward to your comments.
      >
      > Teresa

    • Aiden Yeh
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 8, 2004
        Dear Tere and Daf,

        I like the round logo :-) Can you announce when it's finalize and
        when we've reached a consensus? I'd like to put it on my webpages as
        a banner:-)if it's alright with you.

        /aiden
      • Dafne

          Message 4 of 5 , May 2, 2004